To celebrate the release of SLEEP TIGHT on 1st March, we are giving you the chance win one of five pairs of tickets to an exclusive screening of the film at the new Spanish bar in the heart of Bloomsbury – Salvador & Amanda -ahead of the film’s DVD release on 4th March.
SLEEP TIGHT is the new psychological horror from [REC] director Jaume Balaguero. Cesar is the concierge at an upscale apartment block in Barcelona, however his politeness hides a sinister personality as he secretly harasses new tenant Clara and plots to destroy her in the most terrifying ways imaginable.
Provocative and intense, with Spanish superstar Luis Tosar delivering a sensationally disturbing performance, the growing tension and clever twists will keep you biting your nails until the very end.
Salvador & Amanda is all set to bring its own unique blend of Balearic food, drink and music to Bloomsbury. This vibrant venue features fine dining Restaurant Cadaqués and a buzzing tapas bar – both presided over by brilliant chef Rubén Darío Estrella (Salt Yard) – together with a spectacular Spanish-styled drinks menu and late night sets from the capital’s hottest DJs.
To enter, simply answer the following question…
What modern horror classic did SLEEP TIGHT director Jaume Balaguero direct?
To enter, just send your answer along with your name, address and telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Sleep Tight comp‘.
The competition will close at 11.59pm GMT on Wednesday 27th February 2013 and five winners will be picked at random from the correct entries.
**Please only enter if you can attend the screening in London – the prize does not include transport to venue**
• This promotion is open to UK residents only.
• Entrants must be 18 years or over
• One entry per household
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
• 5 winners will each win a pair of tickets to the Sleep Tight screening at Salvador & Amanda venue in Bloomsbury, London on 4th March. 6.30pm start.
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.