Academy Award nominee Salma Hayek stars as Everly, a woman kidnapped and forced to work in a seedy underworld by a ruthless crime lord known as Taiko (Hiroyuki Watanabe). After discovering that Everly has betrayed his trust by working with the police, he sends a group of brutal soldiers to torture and kill her in this high octane thriller directed by Joe Lynch (Wrong Turn 2). Taiko envisages an easy kill but he doesn’t count on Everly’s strong maternal bond with her four year old daughter Maisey and love for her Mother Edith (Laura Cepeda), which gives her an incredible will to live.
Chaos ensues as Everly tries to protect her family whilst battling an endless stream of sadistic henchmen sent by Taiko, as well as the other tenants in the building who are looking to cash in on the bounty placed on Everly’s head.
EVERLY will be released in cinemas and On Demand June 26th and on Blu-ray and DVD August 10th 2015.
To celebrate the release of Everly, we’ve two pairs of tickets up for grabs to attend Drift Allstars Europe’s major British Drift GP event taking place on June 14th 2015 at Arena Raceway in Essex.
It’s a full day event that will seeing teams from across the globe competing in adrenaline fuelled races.
For your chance to win one of the two pairs of tickets, answer the following question correctly:
Which actor did Salma Hayek star opposite in Robert Rodriguez’s Desperado?
To enter, just send your answer along with your name, address and contact telephone number to email@example.com with the subject ‘Everly comp‘.
The competition will close at 8.30pm GMT on Friday 12th June 2015 and two valid entries will be chosen and notified.
• This promotion is open to UK residents only.
• Entrants must be aged 18 years or older
• One entry per household
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
• 2 winners will each win 2x tickets to British Drift GP event at Arena Raceway, Essex
• The prize is for entry to the event only and does not include transport or accomodation
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.