To celebrate the release of FALLEN SOLDIERS on DVD, we’ve three copies to give away, courtesy of 101 Films.
Europe 1815. War rages across the continent.
Fallen Soldiers tells the story of a British soldier trapped behind enemy lines. A young noblewoman’s coach is hijacked and her husband is murdered by a desperate British soldier. At gunpoint, the soldier spins her an outlandish tale of plagues, conspiracies, and dead men returning from the grave.
Wounded in battle, John Cross, has lost the will to fight and has resigned himself to seeing out the remainder of the war in a military hospital.
But against his will, John’s superior officers send him out into no-mans land to investigate rumours of a strange plague that is ravaging the area. Captured by the French, John s companions are deliberately exposed to the disease. Together they escape, but one by one his friends succumb to horrific deaths only to come back from the dead, and John is forced to fight for his life.
The discovery of a secret French outpost reveals a terrible plot to resurrect fallen French soldiers, but imprisoned once more, John meets a strange prisoner who reveals the real truth behind the disease. In a race against time, John must make the ultimate sacrifice to stop the man behind the conspiracy.
Simply RT the tweet below to enter!
— HorrorCultFilms (@HorrorCultFilms) July 30, 2015
The competition will close at midnight GMT+1 on Tuesday 4th August 2015. Three winners will be selected and notified via Twitter soon after.
• This promotion is open to UK residents only.
• Entrants must be aged 18 or over
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
• There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
• 3 winners will each win 1x Fallen Soldiers on DVD
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.