To celebrate the release of terrifying Unfriended, available to own on Blu-ray™ and DVD 7th September from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment, we’re giving one lucky winner the chance to bring home a Blu-ray of this year’s ultimate horror!
From Blumhouse Productions (Ouija, Paranormal Activity, The Purge and Insidious), Unfriended unfolds over a teenager’s computer screen as she and her friends are stalked by an unseen figure who seeks vengeance for a shaming video that led a vicious bully to kill herself a year earlier.
Unfriended tests the limits of friendship and loyalty as the group find themselves forced into a deadly game of Never Have I Ever. Spanning the digital realm of YouTube, Facebook and Skype, Unfriended exposes a damaging web of lies and secrets in a uniquely terrifying way.
Unfriended is released on Blu-ray and DVD from 7th September
©2015 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved
Which deadly game are the group forced to play?
To enter, just send your answer along with your name and address to email@example.com with the subject ‘Unfriended comp‘.
The competition will close at 11.59pm GMT+1 on Monday 14th September 2015 and one correct entry will be chosen.
• This promotion is open to UK residents only.
• Entrants must be aged 15 years or older
• One entry per household
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
• 1 winner will win 1x Unfriended Blu-ray
• The prize is for entry to the event only and does not include transport or accomodation
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.