To celebrate the release of The Houses of Halloween – on download, DVD from 5th October 2015 – we have a copy on DVD to giveaway courtesy of Kaleidoscope Home Entertainment.
A genuinely creepy concept that once again reinvents the “found-footage” horror movie and blurs the lines between reality and fiction. Following five filmmakers on a road trip to find an alternative Halloween tourist attraction, it builds to a nerve-shredding climax that haunt you for days.
Beneath the fake blood and cheap masks of countless haunted house attractions across the country, there are whispers of truly terrifying alternatives. Looking to find an authentic, blood-curdling good fright for Halloween, five friends set off on a road trip in an RV to track down these underground Haunts. Just when their search seems to reach a dead end, strange and disturbing things start happening and it becomes clear that the Haunt has come to them…
The Houses of Halloween stars, Brandy Schaefer (Someplace Better Than Here), Mikey Roe (producer TV’s Feed the Beast), Zack Andrews (feature debut), Jeff Larson (feature debut) Bobby Roe (TV’s Clubhouse, directing debut)
For your chance to win THE HOUSES OF HALLOWEEN on DVD, simply comment below telling us which film you’ll be watching this Halloween.
The competition will close at 11.59pm GMT on Sunday 11th October 2015 and one valid comment will be chosen and notified by email.
• This promotion is open to UK residents only.
• Entrants must be aged 15 years or older
• One entry per household
• The promoter of this competition is Fetch Dynamic Ltd
• The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
• There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
• 1 winner will win 1x The Houses of Halloween on DVD
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.