To celebrate the release of THE LAZARUS EFFECT on DVD and Blu-Ray from 19th October 2015, we’ve two copies on Blu-Ray to give away to our readers, courtesy of Lionsgate UK.
THE LAZARUS EFFECT follows a group of researchers led by Frank (Mark Duplass; Safety Not Guaranteed) and his fiancée Zoe (Olivia Wilde; Tron: Legacy), who’ve achieved the unimaginable – bringing the dead back to life. After a successful, yet unsanctioned, trial on a newly deceased animal, the team is ready to unveil their breakthrough to the world. When the university learns of their underground experiments, their project is unexpectedly shut down.
Frank, Zoe and their team (Donald Glover; Community, Sarah Bolger; The Spiderwick Chronicles and Evan Peters; X-Men: Days of Future Past, American Horror Story) take matters into their own hands, launching a rogue attempt to recreate their experiment, during which things go terribly wrong and one of their own, Zoe, is horrifically killed. Fuelled by terror and grief, Frank pushes them to do the unthinkable: attempt to resurrect their first human test subject. Initially, the procedure appears a success, but the team soon realizes something is wrong with Zoe…
THE LAZARUS EFFECT is directed by David Gelb and stars Olivia Wilde, Mark Duplass, Donald Glover, Sarah Bolger, Evan Peters and Ray Wise (Twin Peaks, Robocop).
For your chance to win The Lazarus Effect on Blu-Ray, simply enter using our form below.
The competition will end on Monday 19th October 2015 and two winners will be selected at random from valid entries.
• This promotion is open to UK residents only.
• Entrants must be aged 15 years or older
• There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
• 2 winners will each win 1x The Lazarus Effect on Blu-Ray
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.