To celebrate the release of Nina Forever, which will open exclusively at VUE CINEMAS SHEPHERD’S BUSH from Friday 9th October for 7 Days, we have a pair of tickets for one lucky winner and their guest to see the film on Thursday 15th October! The winner will also receive a Studiocanal Horror DVD bundle which will include the following films – Evil Dead, The Wicker Man, The Asylum, Wyrmwood, and Clown.
Rob is a supermarket shelf-filler who tried to kill himself after depression brought on by the sudden tragic death of his girlfriend Nina. Checkout girl Holly has a morbid fascination with pain and death and puts Rob on her want list. Sexual sparks fly when they do finally get together. There’s just one problem. Even though she’s dead, sarcastic Nina has no intention of letting go of her ex. But can Rob and Holly really cope with a forever revenant threesome? A tender but bloody story about breaking up and moving on.
Nina Forever stars Fiona O’Shaughnessy, Abigail Hardingham, Cian Barry. It’s written and directed by The Blaine Brothers
To enter our competition to win these cool prizes, just RT the following tweet.
— HorrorCultFilms (@HorrorCultFilms) October 7, 2015
The competition will close at midnight GMT on Monday 12th October 2015. One winner will be selected and notified via Twitter soon after.
- Open to UK participants only
- 1 (one) winner will receive a pair of tickets to the 9.45PM showing at Vue Shepherd’s Bush on Thursday 15th October 2015.
- The same winner will also receive 1 (one) DVD Studiocanal Horror Bundle which will include Evil Dead, The Wicker Man, The Asylum, Wyrmwood, and Clown.
- Winners must available to attend the 15th October 9.45PM showing at Vue Shepherd’s Bush. Transportation costs are not included.
- Tickets should be collected at the door.
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
- The promoter of this competition is Fetch Dynamic Ltd