To celebrate the UK cinema release of Corin Hardy’s THE HALLOW on Friday 13th November 2015, we’ve a poster signed by the director along with a t-shirt to give away to one lucky winner with a t-shirt to give away to two runners-up.
When a London-based conservationist is sent to Ireland with his wife and infant child to survey an area of forest believed to be hallowed ground by superstitious locals, his actions unwittingly disturb a horde of demonic creatures who prey upon the lost. Alone and deep within the darkness of the remote wilderness, he must now fight back to protect his family against the ancient forces’ relentless attacks.
Starring Joseph Mawle (The Awakening, “Game of Thrones”) and Bojana Novakovic (Devil, Burning Man), THE HALLOW marks acclaimed visual stylist Corin Hardy’s feature directorial debut. Hardy, who has recently been tapped by Relativity Studios to direct its remake THE CROW, displays a technical elegance and sophisticated approach to the macabre in this modern and disquieting horror fable.
For your chance to win The Hallow prizes, simply enter using our form below.
The competition will close at on Thursday 26th November 2015 and one winner and two runners-up will be chosen and notified by email.
• This promotion is open to UK residents only.
• One entry per household
• There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
• 1 winner will win 1x signed poster and t-shirt.
• 2 runners-up will each win 1x t-shirt.
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.