To celebrate the release of THE HALLOW – out now on Digital HD and on DVD from 21st March – we have a copy on DVD to giveaway.
A terrifying hidden treasure, THE HALLOW puts an original, horrific spin on the classic fairy tale – packed with eerie suspense, blood-curdling demons, and genuinely nasty scares.
From the nightmarish imagination of first-time writer-director Corin Hardy, and starring a stellar cast of genre stars including Michael Smiley (Kill List, The Lobster, Spaced), this is a horror classic in the making.
Despite being a regular entry on “best of the year” horror movie lists, The Hallow feels like the genre’s best-kept secret of 2015. Don’t miss out on this must-see horror.
“Scares aplenty” ???? Total Film
“Relentlessly terrifying” ???? SFX
On Wednesday 23rd March from 8pm, there will be an evening dedicated to the DVD release of #TheHallow with a tweet-a-long. There will be a live Q&A in which horror fans will be given the chance to chat with writer-director Corin Hardy (@corinhardy) about the making of the film. Follow @TheHallowUK and @CultLabs for further details!
For your chance to win THE HALLOW on DVD, simply comment below telling us which is your favourite fairytale.
The competition will close at 11.59pm GMT on Monday 28th March 2016 and one valid comment will be chosen and notified by email.
• This promotion is open to UK residents only.
• Entrants must be aged 15 years or older
• One entry per household
• The promoter of this competition is Fetch Dynamic Ltd
• There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
• 1 winner will win 1x The Hallow DVD
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.