How would you fancy winning a pair of tickets to the star-studded London Premiere of UK crime thriller THE INTENT on the evening of 25th July 2016 at Cineworld, Haymarket?
THE INTENT sees Gunz, played by the critically-acclaimed Birmingham actor Dylan Duffus (1 Day and Line of Duty), thrust into a world of danger and excitement when he joins the TIC crew, led by the ruthless and notorious Hoodz, who is played by renowned UK grime artist and actor, Scorcher (Topboy). The crew, which also includes Mitch, played by Femi Oyeniran and D’Angel, played by Shone Romulus (Topboy), go from low-level weed peddling to full on armed robberies within a fortnight. As their newfound infamy affords them a glamorous life of guns, drugs and girls, they soon catch the unwanted attention of the police and a rival gang. To make matters worst they also have to deal with being infiltrated by an undercover police officer.
The film also features a number of leading UK artists, including successful hip hop duo, Krept and Konan, and champion of the streets, Fekky who is signed to Island Records. Other actors include Ashley Chin, (Law & Order: UK, Waking the Dead, Silent Witness, Casualty, Storm Damage), Jade Asha (Drake, AWOL) and Sarah Akokhia (Venus vs Mars, Hallows Eve).
For your chance to win a pair of tickets to the red carpet premiere, just send your name, address and contact telephone number to email@example.com with the subject ‘The Intent comp‘.
The competition will close at 12pm dinnertime on Friday 22nd July 2016 and one entry will be chosen at random and notified.
• This promotion is open to UK residents only.
• Entrants must be aged 18 years or older
• One entry per household
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
• 1 winner will win 2x tickets to The Intent premiere at Cineworld, Haymarket on Monday 25th July 2016 which begins at 7pm.
• The prize is for entry to the event only and does not include transport or accomodation
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.