To celebrate the release of the thunderous nerve-wracker disaster movie THE WAVE – on DVD & Blu-ray 15th August – we have teamed up with StudioCanal UK to giveaway a copy on Blu-ray!
From director Roar Uthaug (currently helming the new Tomb Raider reboot starring Oscar-winner Alicia Vikander!), The Wave pulls no punches as it destroys a picturesque Norwegian town with a 300 foot tsunami.
In the vein of classic disaster movies, The Wave pits an ordinary man against the fury of nature as he tries to save and reunite his family, resulting in frame after frame of edge-of-your-seat action.
“One of the best disaster movies in years” GamesRadar+
“Puts Hollywood disaster movies to shame.” Perri Nemiroff, Collider
For your chance to win The Wave on Blu-Ray, simply comment below telling us which water-themed film frightens you the most.
The competition will close at 11.59pm GMT on Tuesday 30th August 2016 and one valid comment will be chosen and notified by email.
• This promotion is open to UK residents only.
• Entrants must be aged 15 years or older
• One entry per household
• There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
• 1 winner will win 1x The Wave Blu-Ray
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.