AMERICAN AIRLINES PRESENTS EMPIRE LIVE — the ultimate film and entertainment weekend comes to The O2 in London on 23-25 September 2016.
We are offering three lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to Aliens: 30th Anniversary screening on Sunday 25th September 2016. Lovingly curated by EMPIRE, the world’s biggest movie magazine, this unique event offers the chance to enjoy a host of special previews, talent Q&As, workshops, parties and never-before-seen footage. There’s something for everybody as EMPIRE LIVE brings you face-to-face with the biggest movies and their stars. With more events still to be confirmed, EMPIRE has already announced exclusive screenings of My Scientology Movie and The Greasy Strangler, a one-off live reading of Trainspotting starring a new generation of actors, plus beloved cult classics such as Labyrinth, Stand By Me, and family favourites The Gruffalo and Stick Man.
See all the action unfold @Empirelive #AAEmpireLive over the weekend.
For your chance to win one of three pairs of tickets to the screening, simply answer the following question correctly:
Who directed Aliens?
To enter our competition, please send your answer along with your name, address and contact telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Empire Live comp‘.
The competition will close at 11am GMT on Thursday 22nd September 2016 and three correct entries will be chosen at random.
**Please only enter if you can attend the screening**
• This promotion is open to UK residents only.
• Entrants and their chosen guest must be aged 18 years or older
• One entry per household
• There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
• Three winners will each win 2x Aliens: 30th Anniversary screening for The 02, London on Sunday 25th September
• Prize is admission only and does include cover travel or accomodation
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.