To celebrate the release of UNSPOKEN, is now available on digital download and DVD, we have a copy of the DVD up for grabs courtesy of Arrow Films!
A family move into a house where the previous occupants disappeared without a trace over a decade ago, in this relentlessly chilling fright flick from the producers of Paranormal Activity and Insidious.
Director Sheldon Wilson’s debut horror film, the cult hit Shallow Ground from 2004, was an extraordinary, groundbreaking genre movie. Achieving incredible results from a very low budget, it won the Best Feature prize at Edinburgh’s prestigious Dead By Dawn film festival and was described by Empire magazine as having “a grim wit, grisly edge, creepy score and a disconcerting denouement”.
With his latest terror outing, pairing with the producer of the Insidious and Paranormal Activity films, Wilson has done it again with this supremely scary haunted house flick, taking elements of horror classics like The Amityville Horror and The Haunting and blending them into something creepily original.
Starring Jodelle Ferland (who horror fans will recognise as the iconic girl from Silent Hill) as the teenager with the unenviable task of babysitting in a very unnerving spook house, Unspoken delivers a healthy dose of chills and packs a staggering twist that gives M Night Shyamalan a run for his money.
Who directed UNSPOKEN?
To enter, just send your answer along with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Unspoken comp‘.
The competition will close at 11.59pm GMT on Monday 26th September 2016 and one correct entry will be chosen at random.
• This promotion is open to UK residents only.
• Entrants must be aged 15 years or older
• One entry per household
• There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
• One winner will win 1x Unspoken DVD
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.