To celebrate the release of LET’S BE EVIL – in UK cinemas and available on VOD 28th Oct. 2016 – we are giving away a poster & t-shirt courtesy of Vertigo Releasing.
Featuring British favourite Kara Tointon (The Sweeney) as one of the chaperones, and child actress Isabelle Allen (world famous as the face on the iconic film posters for the 2012 film adaptation of Les Miserables), LET’S BE EVIL is a gripping, first class sci-fi chiller, that mixes the paranoia of John Wyndham’s Village of the Damned with the thrills and chills of gifted child run amok movie Hanna, whilst pushing the boundaries of POV horror.
With a pulsing, It Follows-style synth score (by Mr Robot composer Julian Scherle), slick futuristic production design, and ably supported by a young cast playing the sinister, hyper-intelligent candidates of the Posterity Project, director Martin Owen (L.A. Slasher) piles on the shocks, making this not just an electrifying chiller, but a prescient warning about the terrors of technology.
Who’s the director of Let’s Be Evil?
To enter, just send your answer along with your name, address and preferred t-shirt size to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Let’s Be Evil comp‘.
The competition will close at 11.59pm GMT on Saturday 12th November 2016 and one correct entry will be chosen at random.
• This promotion is open to UK residents only.
• Entrants must be aged 18 years or older
• One entry per household
• There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
• One winner will win 1x Let’s Be Evil Poster and T-Shirt
• Winner is not guaranteed their preferred t-shirt size
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.