Deftly blending elements of Soylent Green and Elysium, Arcadia is a London-based sci-fi thriller with an ingenious look at a not-too-distant future that’s gone badly wrong. To celebrate its release on UK DVD, we have a copy to give away.
In the near future, the population has risen to dangerous levels and a deadly disease has gripped the world. To combat the death toll, ‘Arcadia’ has been built as a safe, disease-free haven for the privileged, where life expectancy is more than 130 years. Outside Arcadia, the average life lasts merely 40 years – unless they can earn a place amongst the elite.
Charlie is 39 and living in London. With little time left he works every day to get him and his daughter into the safe haven. When asked to capture a government target, Adam Black, a member of resistance movement ‘Free Care’, Charlie takes this opportunity to guarantee them a place inside Arcadia. On the brink of achieving his dream, his mission takes a wrong turn and he finds himself questioning the real purpose for Black’s capture.
Arcadia is available on DVD from Monday 24th October 2016.
Which city is Arcadia set in?
To enter, just send your answer along with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Arcadia comp‘.
The competition will close at 11.59pm GMT on Wdnesday 26th October 2016 and one correct entry will be chosen at random.
• This promotion is open to UK residents only.
• Entrants must be aged 18 years or older
• One entry per household
• There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
• One winner will win 1x Arcadia DVD
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.