To celebrate the release of horror slasher The Windmill Massacre on UK DVD, we’re giving one of our readers the chance to win a copy.
Nicely in time for Halloween, The Windmill Massacre is a fun and nostalgic throwback to edge-of-your-seat horror classics like Friday the 13th and The Nightmare on Elm Street. It’s a good and gory Dutch treat, with a franchise-worthy villain in the form of The Miller, guaranteed to put viewers in a spin. This creepy, ghoulish nail-biter benefits not only from a top quality cast, headed up by the fantastic Noah Taylor (a regular in Game of Thrones and Peaky Blinders, and star of Simon Rumley’s horror favourite Red, White & Blue) and Patrick Baladi (David Brent’s dance off nemesis in The Office), but also a unique location (a splendidly spooky Dutch windmill) that offers nowhere to hide from the relentless killer.
The Windmill Massacre is available to buy on DVD from Monday 3 October 2016.
Which European country are windmills usually associated with?
To enter, just send your answer along with your name and address to email@example.com with the subject ‘The Windmill Massacre comp‘.
The competition will close at 11.59pm GMT on Saturday 15th October 2016 and one correct entry will be chosen at random.
• This promotion is open to UK residents only.
• Entrants must be aged 18 years or older
• One entry per household
• There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
• One winner will win 1x The Windmill Massacre DVD
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.