To celebrate the release of WHAT WE BECOME on DVD, we’ve two copies to giveaway to HCF readers, courtesy of Soda Pictures.
The feature filmmaking debut from Bo Mikkelsen, WHAT WE BECOME is a tense post-apocalyptic zombie thriller that’s the first of its kind in Danish horror cinema.
A family of four is quarantined in their home as a mysterious virus spreads into town, transforming their friends and neighbours into zombies.
As the military moves in to try and stem the outbreak, they are forced to the extreme in a struggle to escape alive.
Starring Ella Solgaard and Marie Hammer Boda, WHAT WE BECOME comes to DVD on 20th February 2017.
For you chance of winning, watch the clip below and tell us which insitute is trying to identify the virus.
To enter, just send your answer along with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘What We Become comp‘.
The competition will close at 11.59pm GMT on Tuesday 7th March 2017 and two correct entries will be chosen at random.
• This promotion is open to UK residents only.
• Entrants must be aged 15 years or over
• One entry per household
• No alternative prize is available
• Two winners will each win 1x What We Become DVD
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.