How would you like to win a copy of FRIGHT NIGHT on dual format DVD and Blu-Ray, courtesy of Eureka Entertainment?
He’s sweet, sexy, and he likes to get in late. You might think he’s the perfect neighbour. But before inviting Jerry in for a nightcap, there’s something you should know. Jerry prefers his drinks warm, red, and straight from the jugular! It’s Fright Night, a horrific howl starring Chris Sarandon as the seductive vampire and William Ragsdale as the frantic teenager struggling to keep Jerry’s deadly fangs out of his neck.
Only 17-year-old Charley Brewster (Ragsdale) knows Jerry’s bloodcurdling secret. When Charley can’t get anybody to believe him, he turns to TV horror host Peter Vincent (Roddy McDowall), who used to be the “Great Vampire Killer” of the movies. Can these mortals save Charley and his sweetheart Amy (Amanda Bearse) from the wrathful bloodsucker’s toothy embrace? If you love being scared, Fright Night will give you the nightmare of your life!
Eureka Classics is proud to present this iconic horror classic in a Special Dual-Format Edition and Limited Edition Dual-Format SteelBook.
Tom Holland’s directorial debut FRIGHT NIGHT, the iconic 1980s vampire classic starring Chris Sarandon, William Ragsdale and Roddy McDowall, will be released on Blu-ray in the UK, in a Special Dual-Format Edition on 27 March 2017, and is available to order here http://po.st/HMLKmc
For your chance to win a copy FRIGHT NIGHT, simply comment below telling us which is your most-watched vampire movie.
The competition will close at 11.59pm GMT on Sunday 9th April 2017 and one valid comment will be chosen and notified by email.
• This promotion is open to UK residents only.
• Entrants must be aged 18 years or older
• One entry per household
• There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
• 1 winner will win 1x Fright Night dual format
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.