To celebrate the release of THE BELKO EXPERIMENT – in UK cinemas 21st April – we are giving away a poster & t-shirt courtesy of Vertigo Releasing.
In a twisted social experiment, a group of 80 Americans are locked in their high-rise corporate office in Bogotá, Colombia, and ordered by an unknown voice coming from the company’s intercom system to participate in a deadly game of kill or be killed in order to survive.
The Belko Experiment is directed by Greg McLean (The Darkness, Wolf Creek), written by James Gunn (Guardians of the Galaxy, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2) and produced by Peter Safran (The Conjuring, Annabelle) and Gunn. The film stars John Gallagher, Jr. (The Newsroom, 10 Cloverfield Lane), Tony Goldwyn (Scandal), Adria Arjona (True Detective), John C. McGinley (Stan Against Evil, Scrubs), Melonie Diaz (Fruitvale Station), Josh Brener (Silicon Valley) and Michael Rooker (Guardians of the Galaxy).
The Belko Experiment raises provocative questions while offering a black-humoured thrill-ride that pushes ruthless corporate behaviour to terrifying extremes!
For your chance to win The Belko Experiment prizes, simply comment below telling us which piece of office stationary would you use as a weapon and why?.
The competition will close at 11.59pm GMT on Friday 28th April 2017 and one valid comment will be chosen and notified by email.
• This promotion is open to UK residents only.
• Entrants must be aged 15 years or older
• One entry per household
• There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
• 1 winner will win 1x The Belko Experiment T-Shirt and Poster
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.