Are you ready to play a game? To celebrate the release of the 8th chapter in the SAW series, JIGSAW, in cinemas October 26th, and starring Laura Vandervoort, Tobin Bell and Callum Keith Rennie, we are giving you the chance to win your very own copy of the Saw 1-7 Box Set on DVD, containing the entire 7 gruesome installments.
One of the highest grossing Horror franchises of all time is back, taking the Jigsaw killer’s signature brand of twisted scenarios to the next level.
Watch the trailer here:
To enter this great prize draw for your chance to win a copy of the Saw 1-7 Box Set on DVD, simply watch the trailer and answer the question below.
What animal noise can be heard in the JIGSAW trailer?
- A pig
- A dog
- A horse
To enter, just send your answer along with your name and address to email@example.com with the subject ‘Jigsaw comp‘.
JIGSAW arrives in cinemas this Halloween, October 26th!
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and only one entry per household is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 21:30 on 24th October 2017. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on 3rd November 2017. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 6th November 2017.
- The winner will receive a Saw 1-7 DVD signed by Tobin Bell.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 6th November 2017 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 4 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 30 days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The prize is supplied by HorrorCultFilms. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within 30 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Lionsgate.