To celebrate the release of TAG on dual format, we’ve a copy to give away to one lucky reader, courtesy of Eureka Entertainment.
Japanese auteur Sion Sono follows up the deliriously entertaining Tokyo Tribe, with Tag, a surreal horror that combines his arthouse aesthetics with equal doses of pro-feminist action fantasy, and the kind of ultra-gory exploitation filmmaking that would make Takashi Miike and Yoshihiro Nishimura proud.
Mitsuko (Reina Triendl) is the sole survivor of a bizarre paranormal incident that kills all of her classmates. Running for her life, Mitsuko seemingly slips into an alternate reality, but death and chaos seems to follow her everywhere. As Mitsuko finds herself in increasingly surreal and violent situations, the true horror behind her nightmare is revealed.
With a jaw-dropping opening sequence reminiscent of Sono s earlier cult masterpiece, Suicide Club, Tag is a mind-bending slice of action-horror, Alice in Wonderland meets Tokyo Gore Police, and Eureka Entertainment is proud to present the film on Blu-ray and DVD.
DUAL FORMAT SPECIAL FEATURES:
- 1080p presentation (On the Blu-ray)
- Optional English subtitles
- Optional 5.1 or Stereo (uncompressed on the Blu-ray) audio tracks
- Theatrical trailer
TAG, a dreamlike, mind-melting blend of action and fantasy from Japanese cult director Sion Sono, is OUT NOW in the UK in a Dual Format (Blu-ray & DVD) edition, and can be purchased here http://amzn.to/2xywVkv
For your chance to win TAG on dual format, enter via Rafflecopter below.
The competition will close at 11.59pm GMT on Monday 27th November 2017 and one valid comment will be chosen and notified by email.
• This promotion is open to UK residents only.
• Entrants must be 18 years old or over
• One entry per household
• There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
• 1 winner will win 1x Tag on dual format
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.