From Hideaki Anno (director of Neon Genesis Evangelion) and Shinji Higuchi (director of the Attack on Titan movies) comes SHIN GODZILLA. Following his successful UK theatrical run this summer, the kaiju king is back December 4th on DVD and Blu-ray! Both formats include the Original Japanese Version and the dubbed English version with localised on screen text on separate discs, and the Blu-ray is housed in a sleek black case to complement the artwork. Extras include ‘Pre-Visuals & Outtakes’, ‘Making VFX – Shin Godzilla Visual Effects Breakdown’ and a ‘Pre-Visual Reel’.
To celebrate the home release, we’re giving away one Blu-Ray and one DVD, each with a mini ‘Chirashi-style’ poster, in our competition!
When a massive, gilled monster emerges from the deep and tears through the city, the government scrambles to save its citizens. A rag-tag team of volunteers cuts through a web of red tape to uncover the monster’s weakness and its mysterious ties to a foreign superpower. But time is not on their side—the greatest catastrophe to ever befall the world is about to evolve right before their very eyes.
© 2016 Toho Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Godzilla and the character design are trademarks of Toho Co., Ltd.
For your chance to win Shin Godzilla, enter via Rafflecopter below.
The competition will close at 11.59pm GMT on Friday 15th December 2017 and two valid entries will be notified by email.
• This promotion is open to UK residents only.
• Entrants must be 12 years old or over
• One entry per household
• There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
• One winner will win 1x Shin Godzilla on DVD & mini poster & a separate winner will win 1x Shin Godzilla on Blu-Ray & mini poster
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.