The Walking Dead - SPOILERS

Moderator: Hughesy

juanvasquez
HCF Staff

The Walking Dead - SPOILERS

Postby juanvasquez » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:34 pm

Season 7 started tonight, as grim and gruesome as 6 ended. What a gut punch that episode was. I don't think I've been so on edge all the way through a TV show since... Last season! And there was still time for some gross zombie slaying.

Anyone else dig the season opener, or is it getting too nasty?
juanvasquez
HCF Staff

Re: The Walking Dead - SPOILERS

Postby juanvasquez » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:59 pm

Episode 2 was cracking. Such a shift in tone. King Ezekial is hilarious but there's also some underlying uncertainty. Settlements never seem to stay settled when one of Rick's group show up.
juanvasquez
HCF Staff

Postby juanvasquez » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:15 pm

This week's episode was fun. Very Mad Max! That spiked walker was great. It was a real tonal shift. The music was cracking too. It's had some proper stuff going on this season. I hope it continues in this direction.
Hughesy

Postby Hughesy » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:26 am

You can see that they have ramped up the creative writing for the second arc.

Great episode but while many are loving that Rick scene ( and rightly so ), I loved the more subtle Daryl and Carol moment in which he lied by telling her everyone was safe.

Brilliant scene and once more Daryl displays why after Rick, he is so important to the show!

Negan is back next week......whoop whoop
The Sub-Editor of this wonderful website! Loves films, hates Halloween II (the Zombie Version) loves Halloween (The Carpenter Original)!
juanvasquez
HCF Staff

Postby juanvasquez » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:51 pm

Do you think Daryl kept it quiet because he realises that the guy from the kingdom was right about her?
Hughesy

Postby Hughesy » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:21 pm

Carol is at breaking point and Daryl knew it and acted it on it!

There is no way she could have dealt with the news of Glen's death.....so I believe he lied to protect her more than anything.

Brilliantly written and shows how much these characters do care for each other
The Sub-Editor of this wonderful website! Loves films, hates Halloween II (the Zombie Version) loves Halloween (The Carpenter Original)!
juanvasquez
HCF Staff

Postby juanvasquez » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:19 am

Hughesy wrote:Brilliantly written and shows how much these characters do care for each other

Given how slow moving the last episode was, yet how good it was, you're not wrong.

Return to “Television”