What TV series do you recommend?

Moderator: Hughesy

Bat
Site Admin

What TV series do you recommend?

Post by Bat » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:11 am

I'm always on the lookout for recommendations and likewise I enjoy to share news of top series I've been watching so thought we could share our favourites here.

Currently, mine are:

jean Claude Van Johnson - an action comedy starring the muscles from Brussels. This properly caters to fans of JCVD and is so daft and full of 80/90's fun it's like the nostalgia injection I needed.
Lucifer - maybe not as dark as I would like but Lucifer is plenty of fun with a strong cast and lots of tongue-in-cheek humour. Plus Tom Welling has joined the already impressive cast. Woo!
American Gods - starts off slow and a but up its own arse but really comes into its own later. Stars he who should be obeyed (Ian McShane) and has a woman who sucks up sexual conquests through her vagina. yep. :roll:
Westworld - if artificial intelligence and robots interest you, then this will be up your street. Inspired by the movie starring Yul Brynner, the 21st century vision stars Anthony Hopkins amongst a stellar cast who really take you to the edge of your seat. In a word, breathtaking.

All of these are on Amazon prime.
Mocata
Film Fan

Re: What TV series do you recommend?

Post by Mocata » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:30 pm

It's all about Fargo.
Hughesy

Re: What TV series do you recommend?

Post by Hughesy » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:28 am

For a show you can binge watch now its finished......Breaking Bad...............

For a brand new one....this is soooooooooo underrated.......The Good Place...........

For teenage kicks............The 100..........
The Sub-Editor of this wonderful website! Loves films, hates Halloween II (the Zombie Version) loves Halloween (The Carpenter Original)!