Boxing

Moderator: Hughesy

Bat
Site Admin

Boxing

Post by Bat » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:15 pm

So Dereck Chisora is fighting Vitali Klitschko this Saturday. He's had a couple of losses recently and doesn't seem to be on form. You need to be at the top of your game and then some if your taking on a Klitschko.

Heavyweight boxing isn't my bag though. It's too slow and lumbering. Looking forward to the Khan-Peterson rematch, as well as Mayweather-Cotto fight.
Hughesy

Re: Boxing

Post by Hughesy » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:16 pm

Khan deserved to lose the last fight.....

Chisora has no chance BTW
The Sub-Editor of this wonderful website! Loves films, hates Halloween II (the Zombie Version) loves Halloween (The Carpenter Original)!
Bat
Site Admin

Post by Bat » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:26 pm

Khan didn't perform well in that Peterson fight but that referee was a bit all over place. Very amateurish. Peterson deserved to win that but Khan deserves a rematch with foul play going on. Obviously, if Khan loses this rematch, then he can't complain then!
Bat
Site Admin

Post by Bat » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:08 am

OMG! Did you see Dereck Chisora slapping Vitali Klitschko across the face during the weigh-ins today?!
http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/vir ... t-language
Hughesy

Post by Hughesy » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:25 am

Yeah.....silly boy!

It will be the usual shit.....Klit backs off........uses the jab.....and the heavyweight belt gets a boring fight again....the last time I got excited over a Heavyweight battle was years ago.

Danny Williams winning that fight with his one arm.......it was an amazing fight!.....

I miss the days of ITV Fight Night.....Benn (my Fav Boxer of all time)....Eubank....Collins......it was the golden era.
The Sub-Editor of this wonderful website! Loves films, hates Halloween II (the Zombie Version) loves Halloween (The Carpenter Original)!
Bat
Site Admin

Post by Bat » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:25 pm

Well, to top it off, Chisora spat water all over Wladimir's face before the fight. What a disgrace to boxing and Great Britain. He should be banned for life. Dirty fool. If I was Kappa, I'd stop my sponsorship off him at once! What with Chisora and Haye's trash-talking, they're making GB out to be a scum pit. Disgraceful.
Hughesy

Post by Hughesy » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:52 am

That after brawl was one of the most craziest things I have ever seen in Boxing.......I can not stop watching it on You Tube........

"Who Glassed me!.....Who Glassed Me!".............

"I will burn him!"....."Burn him!"........

Or the most stunning of them all "I am going to shoot David Haye!".........

It was bonkers beyond belief and while I put my hands up and say that "yes it did drag boxing into the gutter"...lets be honest....if Haye and Chis decided to fight in the ring......well.........can you imagine the viewing figures......

I wonder where Haye is though.......no one as seen him....

As for the fight.....great show by Chisora, he done really well to be fair
Bat
Site Admin

Post by Bat » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:09 pm

Newspapers are saying Haye punched Chisora with a bottle in his hand. It looked like he headbutted Chisora from the videos. Can't be sure. They are both a disgrace. I just LOL at Vitali's face, he's like 'LOL, silly children and their little tantrums'. :D

Aye, a Haye vs Chisora fight would be amusing.
As for Tyson Fury, I doubt Klitschkos would give him the time of day. He's just been lucky fighting people who are worse than him. The quality of British boxers in the heavyweight division are indeed sucky.
Matt Wavish
HCF Staff

Post by Matt Wavish » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:39 pm

Blimey that press conference brawl was an embarrassment to the sport, but talk about a way to get a fight sold to the public. Everyone is gonna wanna see these two in the ring, no question. However, many are asking for their licences to be taken away. Haye should not have risen to this, and has ruined his reputation. I don't know much of Chisora apart from his behaviour this weekend, what a twat "my entourage is bigger than you're entourage and "i'm gonna shoot David Haye" I mean, grow up for fuck sake! What is he, a fucking gangsta of some kind? His threats should be investigated. On top of that, slapping his opponent at the weigh in while dressed like a thug with the flaf around his face, and then spitting water later on. Jesus!
Bat
Site Admin

Post by Bat » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:34 pm

I agree, I would not have let Chisora wear a bandana round his face which makes him look like a thug. It's disrespectful to Vitali and the sport. He always dons it at his fights but I don't agree with it. He's probably trying to imtimidate his opponents but it's him who looks the fool.