[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Bill Paxton - Horror Cult Films

Bill Paxton

Talk about the actors, actresses and directors that interest you in our forum

Moderator: Hughesy

Bat
Site Admin

Bill Paxton

Postby Bat » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:52 pm

Somebody who lifts any film has to be Paxo. Bill Paxton has been in 3 of the biggest sci-fi trilogies going: Aliens, Predator 2 and The Terminator. Now THATS success. One of his best roles was in Near Dark, and of course his role in Aliens is much loved.

Snake-Eyes
N00B

Re: Bill Paxton

Postby Snake-Eyes » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:56 pm

Yep, a lotta love for Bill Paxton. 'Hudson' from ALIENS remains one of the all-time greatest film characters (and he had most of the best lines in the film, not least of all the immortal "Game Over Man, Game Over!"). Couple of the more low-key films he did which I'm fond of are TRESPASS and THE VAGRANT - cool stuff!
"When you have to shoot, shoot don't talk."
Bat
Site Admin

Postby Bat » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:02 pm

Hudson is great. He's an ultimate badass. ;) If i remember correctly he was in Tombstone as well, love that film, alongside Kurt Russell's Wyatt Earp. He was most recently in Haywire playing Gina Carano's father. I did kinda squeal when I saw him. He'll be on big screen again soon in the Titanic re-release. Boy been in a lot of things!
JuliaBrane
N00B

Postby JuliaBrane » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:39 pm

He is my favourite actor, my wall is full of posters, he looks so courageous, it would be great if i meet him in a real life :D :P :P :roll: :roll: :roll:
i am just crazy of himI hope one day i ll meet him and tell "You are the best ever, thank you"
JuliaBrane
N00B

Postby JuliaBrane » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:41 pm

Even now I am watching his films :P :D
Alfred Jovel
N00B

Postby Alfred Jovel » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:52 pm

He was one of the most amazing and underrated actors of his generation. In Aliens and Near Dark he was unique. He deserved recognition.

Return to “Actors and Directors”