[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Who should play the next Bond? - Horror Cult Films

Who should play the next Bond?

Talk about the actors, actresses and directors that interest you in our forum

Moderator: Hughesy

Bat
Site Admin

Who should play the next Bond?

Postby Bat » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:15 am

Names like Idris Elba and Tom Hardy have been talked about for the role of 007 and whilst I admire them both as actors, I think the role of Bond should go to Michael Fassbender. He has the particular look and charm of Bond. I think he could really pull it off.
Mocata
Film Fan

Re: Who should play the next Bond?

Postby Mocata » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:00 pm

I would have to go with Fassbender too. Which isn't to say Tom Hardy wouldn't be a good choice. Henry Cavill perhaps?
[/color]
Bat
Site Admin

Postby Bat » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:49 am

Henry Cavill doesn't have that presence for me.... The only one who's really stood out in recent years for me is Michael Fassbender.
I must admit, he looks a lot like Steve Jobs in that new trailer, though i have zero interest in owt to do with Apple tbh.

Can't really think of anyone else who'd be fit for the role of 007.
Mocata
Film Fan

Postby Mocata » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:07 pm

Well I think Christian Bale would have looked more like Jobs, not that I'd really want to see it anyway. But 007, yes Fassbender all the way.
[/color]

Return to “Actors and Directors”