What are you watching for xmas?

Moderator: Hughesy

Mocata
Film Fan

What are you watching for xmas?

Postby Mocata » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:51 am

It's that time again ... the festival of Samhain! When the hills run red... with the blood of animals and children. Wait, no that's not right is it.

Die Hard and Gremlins viewings are in the bag already so the usual offerings are probably gonna run out soon this year. I have to think of some new things. Tokyo Godfathers definitely. The Gift? :P
juanvasquez
HCF Staff

Re: What are you watching for xmas?

Postby juanvasquez » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:15 pm

I'm doing a Christmas movie advent calendar this year. Or at least I'm trying to anyway.

So far I've watched Almost Christmas, a lovely indie film with Paul Rudd, Paul Giamatti and Silly Hawkins. It's about an ex-con trying to get on the straight and narrow by selling Xmas trees in noo yoik. It's a bit downbeat with a real sentimental ending, but I thought it was nice.

Today I watched Batman Returns. Enough said I suppose but it did make a bit sad that Tim Burton sucks ass nowadays.
Mocata
Film Fan

Postby Mocata » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:57 pm

Gotta get myself a copy of Krampus. Batman is a good one too, and Trading Places maybe.
juanvasquez
HCF Staff

Postby juanvasquez » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:17 pm

Krampus is a fun one. Manages to maintain that Christmas feeling, despite everything going to shit!

Return to “Film Chat”