[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
What scares you? - Horror Cult Films

What scares you?

Discuss your films, filming techniques, scripts, editing programs and other film related technical goodness with fellow amateur and professional filmmakers.

Moderator: Hughesy

punkduck66
N00B

What scares you?

Postby punkduck66 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:16 pm

As an alternative to my other, more direct, thread asking for script collaborators I thought I'd start this one.

What scares you? (apart from clowns). Which horror films have actually made you afraid, the hair standing up on the back of your neck? And what was it in those filmns that was so damn scary? Was it the sound, an image, an object, the darkness...?
Bat
Site Admin

Re: What scares you?

Postby Bat » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:25 pm

Texas Chainsaw Massacre - the room with bones and feathers. Hate it. In short, I hate grime. It freaks me the hell out.
I also hate Salo: 120 days of Sodom. That deals with poop, sick, eating poop and other gross stuff. I actually wanted to vomit. I've never felt that before or since.
Clowns are creepy but I'm not afraid of them.

Return to “Filmmakers Hub”