What game are you currently playing?

Moderators: Hughesy, juanvasquez

Bat
Site Admin

Re: What game are you currently playing?

Postby Bat » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:17 pm

I've yet to start Dark Souls but I've heard it's hard as hell.
Mocata
Film Fan

Postby Mocata » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:17 pm

Well being in an undead state no longer halves your life meter, which is nice. Bonfires are good instead of just throwing you back to the stage entrance. But some of the levels are nightmarish. Currently in Anor Londo. But Blight Town and the spider witch boss were fucking terrible, so was Sen's Fortress - which at last had the easiest boss in the game so far. The looping areas that all connect are cool. But yes frequently cruel by design.
juanvasquez
HCF Staff

Postby juanvasquez » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:06 pm

Those games are so difficult, every new corner feels like an achievement. Safe to say I've never completed one!

At the other end of the spectrum, I treated myself to LEGO Star Wars TFA. However I've been knackered all week and found myself nodding off every time I've gone to play it. Not a reflection of its quality as I do love a good LEGO game.
Bat
Site Admin

Postby Bat » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:52 pm

Finally started Dead Rising 3 after picking it up for a quid or two from Game about a year or so ago.
I like how you can use the different weapons and that there's an actual story. Playing single player campaign but I could have chosen to have allowed co-op. I didn't. We shall see if that was a wise decision or not.
Currently having fun mowing zombies down in a car.
juanvasquez
HCF Staff

Postby juanvasquez » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:32 am

That's on my to get list now I have an xbone. Surprisingly it's not really depreciated much considering it was near enough a launch title.
juanvasquez
HCF Staff

Postby juanvasquez » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:24 pm

The oldest bought Rocket League with her Xmas money. Naturally I've played it for about 8 hours already. It's a ridiculously addictive game. Easily my favourite sports game. And probably my favourite sport, too!

It's got quite a steep learning curve, but once it clicks, it's fantastic. It eats away at hours like I do crisps. It's definitely a "just one more go" type of game. I was up till after midnight playing last night. On a school night!
juanvasquez
HCF Staff

Postby juanvasquez » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:19 am

I'm addicted! Send help. I've barely touched my other games since, and I'm staying up waaaayyy later than I should be!

Consumed by Rocket League.

Return to “Videogames”