The Elder Scrolls Online

Moderators: Hughesy, juanvasquez

lum105
N00B

The Elder Scrolls Online

Post by lum105 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:50 am

Any MMORPG fans? or Elder scrolls fan?
The elder scrolls online is published by Bethesda Softworks and developed by ZeniMax Online Studios.
It has been in development for 5 years prior to its announcement in May 2012 and is finally in closed BETA.
The game is set a millennium before the events of Skyrim as the Daedric prince, Molag Bal, tries to pull all of Tamriel into his demonic realm.

In E3 it was announced that the Elder scrolls online is going to be on PC, Mac, Xbox one and PS4.

As a HUGE fan of MMORPG's i am looking forward to this, With the promise that it will have aspects of all its former games (Skyrim, Oblivion etc).
What are you looking forward too the most? Are you going to join the BETA?

Link to join the beta - https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en/beta

Thanks, Liam.
Bat
Site Admin

Re: The Elder Scrolls Online

Post by Bat » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:04 pm

I've never played an Elder Scrolls game, to my shame, but I really wanna play Skyrim. Just need pennies and 5000 hours. lol.
The MMORPG version sounds interesting though. Reckon it'll be like World of Warcraft (not that I've played that either, but know people who do)
lum105
N00B

Re: The Elder Scrolls Online

Post by lum105 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:34 pm

As a HUGE MMO and Elder scrolls fan, I cant wait.
Going into an MMO for the first time was awesome, because its just like playing a single player games, but you can kill&Piss off other players! Who wouldnt want to do that? :)
Have very high expectations for this game, it better not let me down :)