To celebrate the release of The Possession on DVD and Blu-ray from 21st January, we have a copy of the film to give away on DVD.
Lionsgate presents the original uncut version of THE POSSESSION featuring footage never before seen in cinemas!
Based on a true story, THE POSSESSION is the terrifying story of how one family must unite in order to survive the wrath of an unspeakable evil.
Clyde (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) and Stephanie Brenek (Kyra Sedgwick) see little cause for alarm when their youngest daughter Em becomes oddly obsessed with an antique wooden box she purchased at a yard sale. But as Em’s behavior becomes increasingly erratic, the couple fears the presence of a malevolent force in their midst, only to discover that the box was built to contain a Dibbuk, a dislocated spirit that inhabits and ultimately devours its human host.
To be in with a chance of winning, just answer the question below:
What item in The Possession houses an evil spirit?
a) A teddy bear
b) A Dibbuk Box
c) A wardrobe
To enter, just send your answer along with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘The Possession DVD comp‘.
The competition will close at 11.59pm GMT on Thursday 31st January 2013 and one winner will be picked at random from the correct entries.
Terms and Conditions
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Lions Gate UK Limited and HorrorCultFilms do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Lions Gate UK Limited; and (b) any third party appointed by Lions Gate UK Limited to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by HorrorCultFilms. HorrorCultFilms decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• HorrorCultFilms reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants must be 18 or over on 31st January 2013 to be eligible for this competition.
• Only one entry per person. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
• This competition is only available to residents of the UK and subject to availability.
• Lions Gate UK Limited and HorrorCultFilms shall not accept any liability to the winner or any entrants.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. Terms and conditions subject to change.