To celebrate the first ever One World Media Festival in London, we’ve 4 pairs of tickets to give away for the closing event on 9th November!
One World Media Festival, conceived by Festival Director Mick Csáky, brings together the most innovative minds from across the global media industry for two days of insight and inspiration. Filmmakers, digital gurus, radio journalists and writers telling stories from the wider world will share their experience and discuss the top issues facing media sectors worldwide.
The One World Media Festival exclusive closing event will feature a remarkable one-woman show BONO & GELDOF ARE C**TS, a lighthearted look at foreign aid and who it really helps, from the acclaimed comedienne, comedy writer and author Jane Bussmann whose credits include: South Park, the Emmy-winning Smack The Pony, The Fast Show and Brass Eye.
ONE WORLD MEDIA FESTIVAL takes place 8 & 9 November visit www.oneworldmedia.org.uk/festival for details
The closing event is at the ONE WORLD MEDIA FESTIVAL on the 9th November 2013, 6.30pm at UCL, WC1E 6BT in London.
To win one of 4 pairs of tickets to the closing night show starring Jane Bussman, simply answer the following question correctly
Which Irish New Wave band did Bob Geldof front?
To enter, just send your answer along with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘One World Media Festival comp‘.
The competition will close at 5pm GMT on Tuesday 5th November 2013 and four winners will be picked at random from the correct entries.
*PLEASE ONLY ENTER IF YOU CAN ATTEND THE SCREENING – WINNERS NAMES WILL BE ADDED TO GUESTLIST*
• This promotion is open to UK residents only
• One entry per household
• Entrants must be aged 18 years or over
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
• 4 winners will each win 2x tickets to One World Media Closing Event starring Jane Bussman at 6.30pm on 9th November at UCL, London.
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.