Get your February fired up with Machete Kills, the jaw-dropping, gun-wielding, high-action thriller from visionary director Robert Rodriguez (Sin City), available to pre-order now before its official release on 17th Febrary 2014.
In this sequel to Machete, Danny Trejo returns as ex-Federal agent Machete, who is recruited by the President of the United States (introducing Carlos Estevez) for a mission which would be impossible for any mortal man – he must take down a madman revolutionary and an eccentric billionaire arms dealer (Mel Gibson) who has hatched a plan to spread war and anarchy across the planet.
The talented and eclectic cast includes: Danny Trejo, Michelle Rodriguez, Sofia Vergara, Amber Heard, Lady Gaga, Antonio Banderas, Jessica Alba, Demian Bichir, Alexa Vega, Vanessa Hudgens, Cuba Gooding Jr., William Sadler and Marko Zaror.
Lionsgate gave Machete Kills fans the incredible chance to design the Limited Edition Steelbook artwork, launching a competition on Empire Magazine’s website, with the winner selected by Machete himself- Danny Trejo. Congratulations to Thomas Walker, who beat scores of fantastic contenders to have his design used on this special Limited Edition which is available exclusively on Zavvi.
The competition will close at 11.59pm GMT on Monday 24th February 2014 and three valid comments will be chosen and notified by email.
• This promotion is open to UK residents only.
• Entrants must be aged 15 years or older
• One entry per household
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
• 3 winners will win 1x Machete Kills on Blu-Ray
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.