Ahead of the highly anticipated release of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 on 16th April, Cineworld has launched a search for all ‘Peter Parkers’ in the UK. The superhero alter egos will be offered free access to see the film at Cineworld, the UK’s leading cinema chain, on opening Easter weekend.
All Brits named Peter Parker are invited to their local Cineworld cinema; there are 82 across the country, on Wednesday 16th April to collect their super-hero movie experience as well as free tickets for up to five friends and family.
No running off to change your name to be eligible, only men named Peter Parker with valid passports or driving licenses qualify for the offer. Names must be spelt exactly as per the character in the film, and they can’t be middle names. Film tickets will be offered for the opening days of the film (Wednesday 16th April – Monday 21st April).
Justin Skinner, Vice President of Marketing at Cineworld comments: “The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is a hugely anticipated sequel for all Cineworld film fans and we’re really excited to be offering something extra for all Peter Parkers in the UK. We can’t wait to meet all of the Spider-Man namesakes so get down to your local cinema on 16th April to be centre stage for the release of the film.”
Those who aren’t named after the infamous superhero can also enjoy the ultimate movie experience for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 at Cineworld from 16th April, with state of the art technology including IMAX, D-BOX and 3D in selected cinemas. The high-voltage sequel shows Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield) ramp up the action as he takes on formidable new villain Electro played by Jamie Foxx. For Peter Parker, his double life as Spider-Man has always been a struggle but just as he’s beginning to relax with girlfriend Gwen Stacy (Emma Stone), a terrifying new foe emerges. And the re-emergence of his old friend Harry Osborn (Dane DeHaan) leads Peter to realise that Oscorp is the common factor uniting his enemies.
Film fans can also receive an additional 10% off tickets to The Amazing Spider-Man 2 by signing up to mycineworld* at www.cineworld.co.uk.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer valid for free adult tickets for “Peter Parker” and up to five friends or family at all Cineworld cinemas (www.cineworld.com) across the UK
- The tickets must be claimed in person and collected from any Cineworld cinema on 16th April 2014 (at any time during the cinema opening hours) and used between 16th – 21st April 2014
- Best available seats will apply
- Peter Parker will also be eligible for one free regular popcorn and one regular drink for himself
- To be eligible for the offer, claimant must be able to prove his name is Peter Parker by producing a valid passport or driving licence and mention the offer upon arrival at the cinema
- Peter Parker must also be present at the cinema on the date of the film screening
- Peter Parker can only claim and use the free tickets once
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer
- Offer is not transferable and cannot be used as part payment for any other product. No cash alternatives.
- All tickets awarded will be subject to the following T&Cs: Tickets are for best available seating tickets. Not valid at The Screening Rooms, Cheltenham or Picturehouse cinemas; use of tickets subject to Cineworld’s Terms of Entry available at www.cineworld.com.
- Peter Parkers who claim tickets must be willing to take part in publicity for the activity with Cineworld, consent to publicity is a condition of participation in the promotion.
- The cinema managers decision is final.
- Promoter is Cineworld Cinemas Limited, Power Road Studios, 114 Power Road, Chiswick, London W4 5PY. Cineworld reserves the right to (i) amend or withdraw these T&Cs at any time and without notice, and (ii) terminate or suspend the competition at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
* mycineworld discount available until further notice. Terms apply.