To celebrate the release of Chef in cinemas now, we are giving away 2 signed posters (signed by Writer, Director, Producer and Star of the film Jon Favreau) as well as 2 movie soundtracks.
When Chef Carl Casper (Jon Favreau) suddenly quits his job at a prominent Los Angeles restaurant after refusing to compromise his creative integrity for its controlling owner (Dustin Hoffman), he is left to figure out what’s next. Finding himself in Miami, he teams up with his ex-wife (Sofia Vergara), his friend (John Leguizamo) and his son (Emjay Anthony) to launch a food truck. Taking to the road, Chef Carl goes back to his roots to reignite his passion for the kitchen — and zest for life and love.
Chef features an all-star cast including Sofia Vergara, Scarlett Johansson, John Leguizamo, Bobby Cannavale, Dustin Hoffman, Oliver Platt, Robert Downey Jr. and young actor Emjay Anthony.
To be in with a chance of winning, just answer the question below:
Jon Favreau is the Director of which of the following Action franchise films?
c) Iron Man
CHEF IS OUT IN CINEMAS NOW!
To enter, just send your answer along with your name and address to email@example.com with the subject ‘Chef comp‘.
The competition will close at 11.59pm GMT on Monday 14th July 2014 and two winners will be chosen at random from the correct entries.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Open to UK residents only
• 2 winners will each win 1x signed poster and 1x soundtrack
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Lionsgate and HorrorCultFilms do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by HorrorCultFilms decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• HorrorCultFilms reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition