To celebrate the re-release of AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN PARIS on 16th March 2015, we’ve three copies to give away to our lucky readers.
The daughter of the werewolf from American Werewolf in London is alive and living in Paris where her mother and stepfather are trying to overcome her lycanthropic disease. A trio of American tourists on a thrill seeking trip around Europe manage to stop her from plunging to her death from the top of the Eiffel tower and are embroiled in a horrific but often hilarious plot involving a secret society of werewolves based in the city and a drug which allows werewolves to change at any time… This time there’s no need for a full moon…
AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN PARIS features new artwork by illustrator Clint Langley (Marvels Guardians of the Galaxy, 2000AD Slaine, ABC Warriors) .
For your chance to win AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN PARIS on DVD, simply comment below telling us, if you were a werewolf, which city you would love to prowl around on the night of a full moon and why?
The competition will close at 11.59pm GMT on Wednesday 25th March 2015 and three valid comments will be chosen and notified by email.
• This promotion is open to UK residents only.
• Entrants must be aged 15 years or older
• One entry per household
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
• 3 winners will each win 1x An American Werewolf in Paris on DVD
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.