Win a place on the Met Film School’s Two Day Intensive Film-Making Course, to celebrate the release of iPhone horror Hooked Up!
Brace yourselves for the first ever feature-length horror film to be shot entirely on an iPhone when HOOKED UP arrives on DVD from April 27th, 2015, courtesy of Signature Entertainment.
Following in the dark and twisted footsteps of found-footage classics like The Blair Witch Project and Paranormal Activity, the horrors of HOOKED UP are delivered through the iPhones of Tonio (Jonah Ehrenreich) and Peter (Stephen Ohl), two young Americans who travel to Barcelona to party and meet women. When Tonio and Peter befriend the flirtatious Noemi and Katia on their first night out partying, they escort them back to the house where things take an unexpected turn. The boys become trapped in the house and soon realise that the girls have a very different kind of party in mind – one the guests don’t get to leave…
To celebrate the release, we’re offering readers the chance to win a place on the Met Film School’s Two Day Intensive Film-Making Course– it’s the perfect course for anyone wanting to get a first taste of filmmaking. You’ll get to direct professional actors as part of the production of a short film, which will be screened at the end of the course.
To be in with a chance of winning this fab prize, all you have to do is record your own horror trailer- maximum 30 seconds long – using your mobile phone, upload it to youtube and post the link below. We’ll pick the best, and they’ll win a place on the course, along with a copy of the DVD!
The competition will close at 11.59pm GMT on Monday 18th May 2015 and the winning video will be chosen and notified by email.
• This promotion is open to UK residents only.
• Entrants must be aged 18 years or over
• One entry per household
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
• 1 winner will win 1x entry to Met Film School’s Two Day Intensive Filmmaking Course and Hooked Up on DVD
• Transport and accommodation is not included
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.