Horror film THE CUTTING ROOM will be heading to DVD on 1st June 2015 courtesy of Three Wolves Ltd and we’ve a whopping 10 copies to give away to our readers!
College students Raz, Charlie and Jess are about to start work on their end of year Media Studies project… unaware of a malevolent force lurking deep below their sleepy town. A recent wave of apparent Cyber bullying and the disappearance of two local girls lead the group to an abandoned army barracks situated deep in the forests that surround the college. What they find there is a terrifying labyrinth of tunnels from which there seems no escape… and a dark figure hell bent on tormenting them. Hunted, frightened and lost, Raz, Charlie and Jess must now escape the barracks or suffer the unspeakable fate that awaits them.
For your chance to win THE CUTTING ROOM on DVD, simply comment below telling us your favourite moment in a found footage horror (don’t forget the name of the film!).
The competition will close at 11.59pm GMT on Sunday 14th June 2015 and ten valid comments will be chosen and notified by email.
• This promotion is open to UK residents only.
• Entrants must be aged 15 years or older
• One entry per household
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
• 10 winners will each win 1x The Cutting Room on DVD
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.