Eureka Entertainment to release TROLL: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION, a celebration of one of the greatest bad movies ever made, on Blu-ray as part of the Eureka Classics range from 8 October 2018. Featuring a Limited Edition O-Card Slipcase, with artwork designed by Devon Whitehead, and a collector’s booklet featuring rare content.
Embraced by a generation of “bad” movie fans, Troll 2 has become one of the most iconic cult films of its generation, and to this day regularly plays to sold-out theatres of adoring fans. Presented here alongside the first (and entirely unrelated) film, Troll, as well as Best Worst Movie, the definitive documentary on the film’s unexpected resurgence as a cult favourite, Troll: The Complete Collection is a celebration of one of the most unusual success stories in movie history.
Troll – The Potter family (including future Law & Order star Michael Moriarty as “Harry Potter”) is about to find out there’s no place like home when a troublesome troll starts taking over their building, transforming each apartment into an overgrown garden of ancient evil and turning tenants into a horde of hairy hobgoblins.
Troll 2 – After his family moves to the rural community of “Nilbog” (spoilers, it’s goblin spelled backwards), a g-g-g-ghost warns young Joshua Waits that vegetarian goblins want to transform him and his family into plants and then eat them.
Best Worst Movie – An affectionate and intoxicatingly fun tribute to one of the greatest bad movies ever made, and the people responsible for unleashing it upon the world.
BLU-RAY SPECIAL FEATURES
- Limited Edition O Card slipcase featuring artwork by Devon Whitehead
- 1080p presentation of Troll, Troll 2 and for the first time ever on Blu-ray, Best Worst Movie.
- DTS-HD MA 2.0 audio on Troll and Best Worst Movie, with LPCM mono audio on Troll 2
- Optional English SDH subtitles for Troll and Troll 2
- The Making of Troll [50 mins]- featuring director John Carl Buechler, producer Charles Band, Writer Ed Naha, composer Richard Band and more
- Feature length audio commentary on Troll 2 with Actors George Hardy and Deborah Reed
- Best Worst Movie – over an hour of deleted scenes and interview footage not included in the final cut of the documentary
- Interview with Troll 2’s Goblin Queen, Deborah Reed
- Screenwriting Q&A with Jeff Goldsmith, Michael Stephenson and George Hardy
- Fan contributions
- “Monstrous” – Music Video by ECOMOG
- A limited edition collector’s booklet featuring rare archival material