Nearly thirty years since the release of his last feature film, the maverick director Richard Stanley has made a triumphant return with the hallucinogenic sci-fi horror COLOR OUT OF SPACE. Adapted by Stanley, from the novel by fantasy horror maestro H.P. Lovecraft, COLOR OUT OF SPACE stars Nicolas Cage and Joely Richardson and comes to Blu-ray, DVD & Digital on 6th April 2020.
The Gardner family have recently moved out of the city to start a new life on a farm, living off the grid and raising alpacas in rural tranquillity. That tranquillity is shattered when a meteor lands in their front yard unleashing an extra-terrestrial pathogen which begins to wreak havoc.
To win a copy of COLOR OUT OF SPACE on Blu-ray and a limited edition poster featuring the brand new UK artwork by Dude Designs answer the question below.
The competition will close at 11.00pm GMT BST on Friday 17th April 2020 and two correct entries will be chosen at random.
- This promotion is open to UK residents only.
- Entrants must be aged 15 years or older
- One entry per household
- No alternative prize is available
- Two winners will each win 1x Color Out Of Space Blu-ray and 1x Color Out Of Space poster.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.