Games You're Looking Forward To

Moderators: Hughesy, juanvasquez

juanvasquez
HCF Staff

Re: Games You're Looking Forward To

Post by juanvasquez » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:54 pm

The demo is first person, but I sincerely doubt that it will be like it in the full game. I think it's just a teaser to show its setting and visuals.

I'm guessing (hoping) the Kojima game is going to have elements of what Silent Hills was going to be. But there's not a lot of info. The trailer suggests it could be anything from sci-fi to body/psychological horror. hoping for the latter!
juanvasquez
HCF Staff

Post by juanvasquez » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:35 pm

The new Nintendo console is going to be announced at 3pm today and I cannot wait!
Mocata
Film Fan

Post by Mocata » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:55 pm

It's ...

Wait it's a WiiU but with a new shell? I'm seeing this right or is it just me... Breath of the Wild and Mario Kart. Weird, but maybe that's Skyrim remastered which hints at the hardware being new. I can see this being one that never gets taken out in portable mode. Slick advertising but very overblown XD
juanvasquez
HCF Staff

Post by juanvasquez » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:37 pm

Much like the Wii U, it looks perfect for Saturday nights when the wife has taken over the TV.

I'm guessing the Mario Kart and Splatoon bits were just for an example as it just looked like MK8.

I just hope that the hardware is up to modern specs. Despite the Wii U being an amazing system with some of the best games I've played, it feels like they took a step back with their last 2 consoles.
Courtemanche
N00B

Post by Courtemanche » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:17 pm

Seeing some live streams, I'm really looking forward to Monster Hunter World on PC. It was just released on consols, but it'll take a while before they release it in PC for some reason.
Bat
Site Admin

Post by Bat » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:05 am

Kingdom Come; Deliverance and Sea of Thieves. Pirates and medieval shenanigans - what's more to love?
Roystone
N00B

Post by Roystone » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:28 pm

Cyberpunk 2077. The new trailer is impressive!