Competition now closed!
Winners are Andrew Craig, Helen Plant, Natalie Henderson, Joanna Budzich and Michael Louth. beActiveMedia and Collider Production will be contacting the winners.
We’ve got 5 pairs of tickets to give away to our readers for the World Premiere of sci-fi flick, COLLIDER, in London!
When a scientific experiment goes wrong, mankind is on the verge of extinction and the world faces its darkest hour. Mysteriously transported to a post-apocalyptic future, six people need to find a way to get back to the present and save mankind – and their own lives. In the year 2018, the planet collapses due to natural disaster and the appearance of a mutant species called “The Unknown”. Unaware of time and space, the six survivors, driven by Peter Ansay, a young genius in quantum physics will have to join forces to reactivate the COLLIDER and go back in time and avoid the apocalypse. But it will not be an easy journey: within less than 24 hours, the gate will close for good…
The COLLLIDER premiére will take place on next October 15th, at 8.45pm, on Prince Charles Cinema in London.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to the screening, simply answer the following question correctly:
What is the name of the mutant species in Collider?
To enter, just send your answer along with your name and address to email@example.com with the subject ‘Collider comp‘.
The competition will close at 3pm GMT on Friday 11th October 2013 and five winners will be picked at random from the correct entries.
*PLEASE ONLY ENTER IF YOU CAN ATTEND THE SCREENING – WINNERS NAMES WILL BE ADDED TO GUESTLIST*
• This promotion is open to UK residents only
• One entry per household
• Entrants must be aged 18 years or over
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
• 5 winners will each win 2x tickets to Collider screening at 8.45pm on 15th October at Prince Charles Cinema, London.
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.