Filled with sex, drugs, fast cars and hover boards, Serbian cyberpunk anime hybrid Technotise: Edit & I has all the makings of a cult classic and now comes to UK DVD for the very first time on 9th November 2015 courtesy of Simply Media. To celebrate, we’re giving away 3 copies on DVD!
Directed and written by renowned comic book author and artist Aleksa Gaji? (Scrouge of the Gods), this exhilarating sci-fi animation based on his graphic novel Technotise makes its UK DVD debut on 9th November 2015.
Belgrade, Serbia, the year is 2074.
Edit keeps failing her exams. Her parents keep nagging her. Her boyfriend’s a pothead. Her teacher is pervy. She is bored with life and no-one’s giving her a break.
When her drug-dealing friend offers to implant a stolen military memory chip into her bloodstream to improve her brain power, she jumps at the chance. Little could she predict just how powerful the chip was.
The stolen technology begins to take over her mind and body. She develops a split personality and new powers greater than she ever imagined. But, the battle is now on to retrieve the stolen technology running through her veins – and Edit has to race against time to save her life…
Meet your new hero. She’s about to blow your mind in Technotise: Edit & I.
For your chance to win TECHNOTISE: EDIT & I on DVD, simply comment below telling us which was the first anime movie you ever saw.
The competition will close at 11.59pm GMT on Wednesday 18th November 2015 and three valid comment will be chosen and notified by email.
• This promotion is open to UK residents only.
• Entrants must be aged 15 years or older
• One entry per household
• There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
• 3 winners will win 1x Technotise: Edit & I on DVD
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.