To celebrate the forthcoming release of the hugely anticipated BLAIR WITCH, in UK cinemas 15th September, Horror Cult Films is giving 3 readers the chance to win a t-shirt and pin set! Lucky winners will also grab a selection of terrifying horror DVDs.
About BLAIR WITCH:
It’s been 20 years since James’s sister and her two friends vanished into the Black Hills Forest in Maryland while researching the legend of the Blair Witch, leaving a trail of theories and suspicions in their wake. James and his friends Peter, Ashley and film student Lisa venture into the same woods each with a camera to uncover the mysteries surrounding their disappearance. Slowly, they begin to realise the legend is all too real and more sinister than they could have imagined.
For your chance to win an official BLAIR WITCH t-shirt and pin set, all you need to do is answer the following question correctly:
How many years have passed since James’s sister mysteriously disappeared into the Black Hills Forest?
To enter, just send your answer along with your name, address and preferred t-shirt size to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Blair Witch comp‘.
BLAIR WITCH is released in UK cinemas on the 15th September
©2016 Lions Gate UK Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Terms and Conditions:
Terms and Conditions
- Competition opens on 9th September 2016 at 2.05pm
- Competition closes on 21st September 2016 at 11.59pm
- Open to UK residents only aged 15 or over when entering the competition with a valid email address. Entrants under 18 must make sure that their parent/guardian have consented to their entry into the competition and to these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the competition, entrants must submit the correct answer to the multiple choice question “How many years have passed since James’s sister mysteriously disappeared into the Black Hills Forest?”
- Prize for each winner is ONE (1) official Blair Witch t-shirt and pin set. Prize winners must confirm their choice of available t-shirt size on notification of their prize.
- Entrants must have access to the internet in order to enter the competition.
- Entry is free of charge.
- Lionsgate has the right to substitute each item in the prize with an item of equivalent rating and audience in its sole discretion.
- Only one entry per person will be considered.
- The Promoter is Horror Cult Films. The competition is run in association with Lions Gate International (UK) Limited (“Lionsgate”)
- This competition is not open to employees of Horror Cult Films or Lionsgate or associated agents of those companies or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
- Proof of submission shall not be proof of receipt. Entries that are incomplete, incorrectly filled in, illegal, illegible, in the incorrect format or fraudulent or those not received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid and not accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent an entrant from submitting an entry and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- Lionsgate reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winners.
- Prize winners will be chosen at random and contacted by a representative from Horror Cult Films by email provided on entry within 24 hours of the competition closing date.
- In order to receive the prize, the prize winners must respond within 24 hours of notification.
- If a prize winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative prize winner(s) will be contacted.
- By entering the competition, the prize winners give consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the Promoter or Lionsgate will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
- Lionsgate will not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver the prize caused by the postal/delivery service.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter or those partnered with this competition.
- By entering the competition, entrants are sending their personal information to the Promoter who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter or Lionsgate assumes no liability for any claim, loss or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The names of the prize winners will be announced on the Horror Cult Films site and may be obtained for one month after the competition close date by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Marketing Team, Lionsgate, 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London W1W 8HJ and marked with the name ‘BLAIR WITCH Merchandise Giveaway Winners’.
- By entering the competition, prize winners consent to their name being announced on Horror Cult Films
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.