Meet a new icon of horror when “Lights Out” comes to Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Download December 12.
“Lights Out” marks the feature film directorial debut of David F. Sandberg (“Annabelle 2”) who directed from a screenplay by Eric Heisserer (“Final Destination 5”), based on Sandberg’s own short film. James Wan, Lawrence Grey and Heisserer served as producers, with Walter Hamada, Dave Neustadter and Richard Brener as executive producers.
“Lights Out” will be available on December 12 on Blu-ray and includes the film in high definition on Blu-ray disc and as a digital download. Fans can also own “Lights Out” via purchase from digital retailers beginning on December 12.
When Rebecca left home, she thought she left her childhood fears behind. Growing up, she was never really sure of what was and wasn’t real when the lights went out…and now her little brother, Martin, is experiencing the same unexplained and terrifying events that had once tested her sanity and threatened her safety. A frightening entity with a mysterious attachment to their mother, Sophie, has reemerged. But this time, as Rebecca gets closer to unlocking the truth, there is no denying that all their lives are in danger…once the lights go out.
© 2016 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
For your chance to win Lights Out on DVD, simply comment below telling us which movie moment had you jumping in the dark.
The competition will close at 11.59pm GMT on Friday 16th December 2016 and one valid comment will be chosen and notified by email.
• This promotion is open to UK residents only.
• Entrants must be aged 15 years or older
• One entry per household
• There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
• 1 winner will win 1x Lights Out DVD
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.