To celebrate the release Capture Kill Release, we’ve a copy to give away on DVD to one lucky reader!
A hit with critics and audiences worldwide since its debut at the Sunscreen Film Festival, Capture Kill Release is an unflinching and chilling depiction of a couple’s moral decay for the sake of their “art”.
A young married couple documents their descent down the rabbit hole as they seek to fulfil one of their darkest desires: kill a stranger and film it for posterity. Strain and second thoughts pull at their devotion to each other as they carefully plot out a heinous crime for the sake of curiosity. While they may have carefully thought out every small step and detail of getting away with murder, nothing can prepare them for the guilt and the weight of moving on in the aftermath.
Winning numerous awards from horror festivals around the world, and featuring star-making performances from the two leads, Capture Kill Release is one of the most talked about independent horror films in recent years.
CAPTURE KILL RELEASE, a shocking blend of sadistic horror and suburban drama, is released on DVD from 2nd October 2017, and is available now in-store at selected Asda Supermarkets and Amazon
For your chance to win CAPTURE KILL RELEASE on DVD, simply comment below telling us your favourite horror film starring a couple as the lead characters.
The competition will close at 11.59pm GMT on Saturday 14th October 2017 and one valid comment will be chosen and notified by email.
• This promotion is open to UK residents only.
• Entrants must be aged 18 years or older
• One entry per household
• There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
• 1 winner will win 1x Capture Kill Release DVD
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.