To celebrate the release of The Possession, out August 31st, we are giving ten lucky readers the chance to win a horror-tastic Possession Mug.
Based on a true story, The Possession tells the terrifying story of how one family must unite in order to survive the wrath of an unspeakable evil… Clyde (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) and Stephanie Brenek (Kyra Sedgwick) see little cause for alarm when their youngest daughter Em becomes oddly obsessed with an antique wooden box she purchased at a yard sale. But as Em’s behaviour becomes increasingly erratic, the couple fears the presence of a malevolent force in their midst, only to discover that the box was built to contain a dibbuk, a dislocated spirit that inhabits and ultimately devours its human host.
Like the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PossessionUK
For your chance to win a Possession mug, answer the following question correctly:
Who Directed The Possession:
a) Sam Raimi
b) Ole Bornedal
c) Robert Rodriguez
To enter, just send your answer along with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘The Possession comp‘.
The competition will close at 11.59pm GMT on Wednesday 29th August 2012 and ten winners will be picked at random from the correct entries.
Terms and conditions
• There will be 10 winners, each will win 1 x Possession mug
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Lionsgate UK and Horror Cult Films do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Prize will only be delivered to a UK & N. Ireland based address.
• Unless otherwise stated, the competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Horror Cult Films. Horror Cult Films’ decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Horror Cult Films reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Horror Cult Films reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.