500 years ago, the sadistic Romanian count, Vlad the Impaler, returns to his castle to find it over-run by Turks and his wife captured. He sells his soul to the Devil to save her life and is turned into a monstrous demon. He lays waste to the Turks but his victory is short-lived, as his wife revives just in time to see him dragged off to Hell.
On a graduation Euro-trip seven friends, from the States, have booked Vlad the Impaler’s isolated castle for a week to kick off their holiday. As members of the group start dying in unspeakable ways it is clear that The Impaler’s restless spirit is determined to escape the Devil’s incarceration. The time has come to summon the world’s greatest evil back from Hell and no one will be safe.
What nationality was Vlad the Impaler?
To enter, just send your answer along with your name and address to email@example.com with the subject ‘Vlad The Impaler comp‘.
The competition will close at 11.59pm GMT on Wednesday 28th May 2014 and five winners will be chosen at random from the correct entries.
• This promotion is open to UK residents only.
• One entry per household
• Entrants must be 18 years old or older
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
• 5 winners will win 1x Vlad The Impaler DVD
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.