To celebrate the release of TRAIN TO BUSAN, in UK cinemas from Friday 28th October, we have an exclusive Train To Busan T-shirt and a horror Blu-ray bundle containing Kill List, Evil Dead, Night Of The Living Dead, and A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night up for grabs just in time for Halloween, courtesy of Studiocanal!
A mysterious viral outbreak pushes Korea into a state of emergency. The government declares martial law just as divorced Seok-woo and his daughter catch the KTX bullet train from Seoul to Busan to see her mother. But someone on the journey has been recently infected sending the hurtling carriages into complete chaos. As the living dead transform the voyage into a nightmare excursion, father and daughter and a small group of uninfected passengers must fight for survival. Get on board to stay alive!
TRAIN TO BUSAN, the stunning live action debut from Korean animator Yeon Sang-ho, has got the lot – white- knuckle tension, superbly choreographed action set pieces, and production values that would shame a Hollywood blockbuster. It’s been hailed as THE RAID meets 28 DAYS LATER but at the core, TRAIN TO BUSAN has a real heart with the central relationship between a workaholic dad and his estranged daughter (Yoo Gong and Soo-an Kim) giving the film a powerful emotional punch.
TRAIN TO BUSAN has broken box office records across Asia and enjoyed fantastic critical acclaim since premiering at Cannes Film Festival’s Midnight Screening, won the Fantasia Film Festival’s audience award and closed London’s Horror Channel FrightFest leaving the audience in raptures with many declaring it the best film of the festival.
Thanks to the fabulous set pieces, thrilling cinematography, amazing stunt work, the maddest zombies ever seen onscreen and the heart-stopping ending that comes out of nowhere, TRAIN TO BUSAN will dazzle the most seen-it-all film fan.
Now boarding, make sure you get a ticket: everyone should see this film – it’s pure cinema!
Who’s the director of Train to Busan?
To enter, just send your answer along with your name, address and preferred t-shirt size to email@example.com with the subject ‘Train to Busan comp‘.
The competition will close at 11.59pm GMT on Sunday 13th November 2016 and one correct entry will be chosen at random.
• This promotion is open to UK residents only.
• Entrants must be aged 18 years or older
• One entry per household
• There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
• One winner will win 1x Train to Busan T-shirt and 1 x Blu-ray bundle containing Kill List, Evil Dead, Night Of The Living Dead, and A Girl Walks Home Alone At Night
• Winner is not guaranteed their preferred t-shirt size
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.